Yoshi is a multi-faceted educator, coach, and facilitator with particular expertise at the intersection of pedagogy and practice for nature connection & movement grounded in and informed by Jewish wisdom and tradition. If you have something in mind that you don’t see below, please be sure to get in touch.
In general, Yoshi is available for public speaking engagements on any of the topics below; as well as immersive learning experiences, hands-on workshops, teacher / staff trainings, organizational consultation, and private coaching. His core work focuses on working within Jewish communities, organizations, and institutions however he has wide-ranging experience in both secular and multi-faith professional spaces. See a selection of Yoshi’s teaching, speaking, and presentation history here.
Content and Topics:
- Jewish food and nature connection
- Movement and Wellness
- Environmental ethics
- Program & Curriculum Design
- Leadership development
- Group-building / Team-building facilitation
- Outdoor experience
- Landscape design / intersections of natural and built environments
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion in the Jewish community
- Jewish innovation frameworks and trends
- Design Thinking methodologies and social / spiritual entrepreneurship
- Jewish ritual practice and leadership
Yoshi [is] probably the most inspiring person I’ve ever met. Someone could hand him a pencil and he would be able to come up with the most inspiring speech about it. I was blessed to have been at Hazon while he was there … he imparted the most amount of wisdom to me, about the world around us, the environment and life in general.” ~Hazon 2019 Summer Intern